Wednesday 11 January 2012

London


I am doing card and gift for my Final Major Project and I am aiming at the "Goth/Rocker" community. It is a market that has barely anything for it so what better than to fill the gap.

I went to the science museum and found some amazing items to draw. I think this just goes to prove that no matter the project do not dismiss any places offering research for FREE!

All images copyright Jessica Walker 2012. All Images taken by Jessica Walker on the 07/01/2012.





















When doing a project like mine you would assume the best place to go for primary research would be The Natural History Museum. To be honest I found that I was looking for human bones and I discovered more ANIMAL bones than I knew what to do with.

This was my first time at The Natural History Museum and I have to say, for someone who was looking for human bones, I found the museum very.....lacking.

All images copyright Jessica Walker 2012. All Images taken by Jessica Walker on the 07/01/2012.









 


















No comments:

Post a Comment