Friday 20 January 2012

Drawing at home...

I always feel more content drawing at home...I love sitting in my little space and getting my creative head on. Nothing better. Here's a little glimpse at my, at home work space...even though it's mostly spread across the whole house, I do try to confine myself to one room...I can get my images up on my wall and examine what I have done that week...also if I feel I have done something well, I pop it up on the wall to keep me inspired! A tutor once gave me a great tip...."if you find you have drawn something really well put it up where you work and it will motivate you to work to that standard throughout!"....great advice from my first year tutor Vicky! I'm now in my third and final year and still following that first piece of University tutor advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment