Thursday 14 June 2012

Time to get the Soapbox out.

Well we are nearing the end of my classes degree show. Its been fun. I have talked to a WIDE variety of people. We have had schools and colleges come and go. I have to say I am impressed. When I was a school/college student I was terrified to approach a designer. I am glad to see that this generation has pulled away from that. I have answered so many questions and talked about designs until my head hurts. But I am so happy to talk to future designers. If there is on piece of information I can give to anyone planning on doing a degree in Textiles, be it at Cleveland College or at any other, it is this....

Make sure you are organised and have fun with it!!!

I have had so much fun doing my dgree and I have to say that I am sad to see these years go but I am so excited to see what happens next! I am always here to answer questions or just have a "chit chat" about desigenrs! feel free to e-mail me on jessicajeanlouisewalker@yahoo.co.uk.

Photos of our degree show will go up as soon as I recieve permission from the other students :)

Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment