Wednesday 27 April 2011

2011 drawings

I feel so shitty lately. Everything seems to be piling on top, so I pull out my sketch book, pull out a few pens and some items and start drawing. Its the best escape I can think of. My mind goes blank and all I see is colour and my imagination takes over. I cant think of anything better.

Music helps with the drawing, singing along with a Jack Daniels and Coke in one hand. The only better escape from life and everyone around me is Music and Drawing....Maybe a little heading banging too.






Life's getting boring in this house on my own, but I still can't seem to want to be around people. Its so strange and I just can't figure out why all I wanna do is be alone. It seems normal to me because I have always liked being on my own but maybe I do need a little human contact...

No comments:

Post a Comment